Professional portrait photography is an investment and unlike so many things we mindlessly spend money on these days, it’s definitely one worth investing in! Amazing imagery is priceless because you and your family will cherish it for years and even generations to come.
It memorializes important milestones. It decorates your home & office. It even provides a visual sense of family & security to your children as they grow. Remember the quote from the movie Safe Haven, “take lots of pictures because you’ll only regret the ones you didn’t take.”
I do my very best to keep things simple for my clients and to keep them happy! So, with that in mind, I’ve designed our “Client Experience” based on my specialties along with what past clients have expressed the most interest in when looking for a professional photographer. Here’s what to expect…
Book Your Session Today!
- Your $100 session fee is due at booking to reserve your date & time.
- Contact the studio once you’ve decided which type of session you’ll need.
- We will help you plan your session details like location, clothing & etc. via consultation and/or online questionnaire.
- Get contract signed (online or in person).
It’s Photo Session Day!
- Your $250 minimum product order retainer is due at your session.
- Double check everyone’s attire & come prepared to have a great time!
- Make sure everyone is ready (in other words…rested and fed – within reason of course)
- Relax, enjoy your session and remember to be yourself!
- Receive our studio catalog full of beautiful products and ideas to use with your images so you can begin planning ahead for your ordering session!
- Tip: Don’t forget to measure frames and wall spaces you have in mind for your new wall art.
Your Ordering Session!
- Yes! Other than a possible “sneak peek”, you finally get to see your amazing images!
- We will help you choose the best products for your needs and you get to use your $250 credit!
- You are guaranteed to enjoy some surprises too!
- Review products and options in person and get all of your questions answered based on our years of expertise and knowledge.
- Go home with most digital products today.
- Tip: Come prepared to place your product order TODAY by making sure all decision makers attend. If all decision makers can not attend, your ordering session will be rescheduled for a later date when everyone can be present.
- Tip: Important decisions will be made at your ordering session and depending on your needs, these sessions can last anywhere from 30 minutes to more than an hour. Plan ahead and please limit distractions by getting a baby sitter if needed.
Product Pickup Day!
- Any items you didn’t receive at your ordering session or online, are generally ready for pickup within a 2-3 week window.
- Get all your follow up materials.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash, Check & Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex)
We offer interest free payment plans so you can spread out your investment comfortably so it doesn’t strain your budget. We know you’ll love your portraits and we want to make it easy for you to own your favorites! We can accommodate up to 3 payments and your products will be ordered after the final payment.
Travel fees may apply & are quoted separately for any location more than 30 miles from studio address per MapQuest or Google Maps. ($0.52/mile)